New member - new scoot

Pictures of your scooter, ride reports, and day trips.

Moderator: Modsquad

gokidd
Regular User
Regular User

Re: New member - new scoot

Post by gokidd »

Vagabondman ... equally gorgeous photos!
(Insert slightly jealous face here.)
Let us boogie ...
Honda PCX 150
Yamaha Majesty 400
Vagabondman
Regular User
Regular User

Post by Vagabondman »

Nice pics Brian. I have such scooter lust for the white PCX! Alas, its not available here.
Vagabondman
Regular User
Regular User

Post by Vagabondman »

gokidd wrote:Vagabondman ... equally gorgeous photos!
(Insert slightly jealous face here.)
Yes, Taiwan outside of the major cities is quite a beautiful island full of lush green jungle & twisty mountainsides. Maybe that's why the Portuguese named it "Beautiful Island!" (Formosa) lol. New Zealand was the other most beautiful place I've been. Both were scooter paradises.

America is a scooter paradise too! So big and full of beautiful roads and a variety of terrain from sea to shining see! :-) But now that I'm back in the states, I'm scooter-less. Argh! :-(

Gotta remedy that pronto. All my local dealers are out of PCXs and the wait is killin me.
kramnala58
Mod Emeritus
Mod Emeritus
Color: White is faster

Post by kramnala58 »

Vagabondman wrote:But now that I'm back in the states, I'm scooter-less. Argh! :-( Gotta remedy that pronto. All my local dealers are out of PCXs and the wait is killin me.
There are a couple of nice ones that have come on the forum lately. You could save some $'s by buying used. Distance might be a problem though.
2010 Honda PCX 125 in Thailand (White) - "White Lightning" Sold in Sept 2017 :(
2009 Yamaha Majesty YP400 in USA (Metalic Titanium) - "The Throne" Sold in June 2020 :(
Vagabondman
Regular User
Regular User

Post by Vagabondman »

kramnala58 wrote:
Vagabondman wrote:But now that I'm back in the states, I'm scooter-less. Argh! :-( Gotta remedy that pronto. All my local dealers are out of PCXs and the wait is killin me.
There are a couple of nice ones that have come on the forum lately. You could save some $'s by buying used. Distance might be a problem though.
Thanks K. I did see them, & they do look very nice. But I really want to buy new. Waiting for my dealer to get em in is frustrating...but I can wait. Looking forward to posting some pics soon. In the meantime, I'm living vicariously thru the great posts here. :-)