PCX150 Newbie

General Honda PCX chat, questions about the PCX, or questions about riding.

Moderator: Modsquad

PCX Dave

PCX150 Newbie

Post by PCX Dave »

Hi everyone. I'm a long time reader first time poster. Absolutely love this forum and it certainly has given me quite a few ideas and pre-understanding to help my purchase decision. I must admit, I've been sitting on the fence for a while whether to go straight to the Forza or to stick with the PCX. Eventually, common sense prevailed and decided on the PCX150 since I'm new to riding and the wide availability of relatively cheap replacement panels and parts for the PCX over the Forza plus the much lower insurance option helped me with my final decision on the PCX. I'm certainly excited about becoming a PCX'er real soon as I shall be expecting to pick up my Candy Red PCX 150 from thew Honda bike dealer tomorrow midday. Fingers crossed the weather holds up for tomorrow and the next few days to rediscover the already familiar surrounds but this time with the open air and on 2 wheels. Free parking here I come!!! :D Oh I nearly forgot to mention, I'm from Melbourne, Australia 8) Hope to commence sharing my PCX experience with you all.
kramnala58
Mod Emeritus
Mod Emeritus
Color: White is faster

Re: PCX150 Newbie

Post by kramnala58 »

Welcome to the forums. Feel free to post some pics, even if it is stock. We always appreciate pics, especially if they include a little bit of the background.
2010 Honda PCX 125 in Thailand (White) - "White Lightning" Sold in Sept 2017 :(
2009 Yamaha Majesty YP400 in USA (Metalic Titanium) - "The Throne" Sold in June 2020 :(
CaptnJim
Regular User
Regular User

Post by CaptnJim »

Welcome to the forum - exciting times ahead! Enjoy your new scoot and post some adventures with it.

Captain Jim
His & Hers Honda PCX 150s
PCX Dave

Post by PCX Dave »

kramnala58 wrote:Welcome to the forums. Feel free to post some pics, even if it is stock. We always appreciate pics, especially if they include a little bit of the background.
Will be posting some up soon :)
PCX Dave

Post by PCX Dave »

CaptnJim wrote:Welcome to the forum - exciting times ahead! Enjoy your new scoot and post some adventures with it.

Captain Jim
Thanks Cap't Jim. I sure will enjoying the newly found scootering adventures and shall post up the escapades to share with all here.