Olive Branch

General Honda PCX chat, questions about the PCX, or questions about riding.

Moderator: Modsquad

Tribpreper
Banned User
Banned User

Olive Branch

Post by Tribpreper »

May this peace offering be accepted by all in the good spirit intended.

Of late many here have been rightfully chastened by maddiedog for a row in which blame could be laid upon many.
Equally or not is irrelevant. It is maddiedog's house and it was soiled. One incited, one retaliated, other made judgements, some piled-on. All should have known better.

I wish to offer this apology to all, whether involved or not, for my shameful part in the ruckus (no, not Honda's :D ). Let us put it behind us. Start afresh with new hearts, smiles, and forgiveness. All families will have conflicts, how we handle them defines us. We have tools to handle problems; to Report, though the easiest one-click path, burdens maddiedog prematurely. Best we PM the perceived offender and politely ask the words be deleted or modified - Lord knows we do it to our bikes enough! If that is unworkable, then call the boss.

What say? Anyone else feel they could have handled it better?
OriginalRocket
Regular User
Regular User

Re: Olive Branch

Post by OriginalRocket »

I have no idea what you are talking about.

Forum politics are like office politics. Annoying.

I hate it when someone asks a question and they, being new, get pounced upon for having not searched before posting. Kindly ask them to search, and better yet, help them with links, and your own knowledge on the subject mater. This is a forum after all, for discussion and exchange of ideas and sharing of knowledge.
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator
Year: 2015 PCX 150esp
Color: Pearl *White*

Post by WhiteNoise »

Welcome (back) Trib!
Nice little re-entry package, avatar included ;)
Pray we move forward now.
This here's our meeting place, a place with lots of folks from Everywhere. It's all our responsibilies to keep peace while sharing our online voices. We all screw up now n then, we sometimes react wrongly. Me, I think some of that happened throughout "That" thread. Not really crazy though. On a scale of 1-10? Whadda say?
I've seen Bad on/in other forums, you guys have too. "Don't sweat the small stuff," my Dad once said. I Agree.
No more from Me. I'm good to go. Life's too short and when you're 71( :lol: ) it's getting shorter (@2yous).

"We're only Human." (Gosh, I just Love That Song!!!!)
Location, Year & Color - Please enter Yours today!
How? Log in. Click the User Control Panel button (top right of any page). Upon destination, click Profile in left column. Look >See the questions? Please Complete. We Thank You
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator
Year: 2015 PCX 150esp
Color: Pearl *White*

Post by WhiteNoise »

P.S. @ Trib, forgot ta ask, how'd you get that Servant sig? Hmm... :P
Location, Year & Color - Please enter Yours today!
How? Log in. Click the User Control Panel button (top right of any page). Upon destination, click Profile in left column. Look >See the questions? Please Complete. We Thank You
Mgalutia88
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster
Year: 2013 PCX 150
Color: Red

Post by Mgalutia88 »

Welcome back. We're glad to have you. Personally I think the chastising should have been left to "low blow or out of line bud" we all do it. I myself pick on gn2 and you you as they get shall I say ohnry and gruff at times. Again we all do it and we all get out of line. It's just a friendly reminder to tone it down. I think a few of our members like to post while drinking a few or after a few too many also. You'll see :)

Again, welcome back.
wei2go
Regular User
Regular User

Post by wei2go »

I'm with originalrocket here. I had no clue there was politics going on. My eyes glaze over on anything boring.... what's this post about again?
Currently own a red pcx150 and a red NC750x DCT
Tribpreper
Banned User
Banned User

Post by Tribpreper »

wei2go wrote:I'm with originalrocket here. I had no clue there was politics going on. My eyes glaze over on anything boring.... what's this post about again?
Love brother. It's about love. But this infernal internet makes it so hard to see our essential Agape love.
WhiteNoise wrote:P.S. @ Trib, forgot ta ask, how'd you get that Servant sig? Hmm... :P
maddiedog offers us the option here. So I used the offered template and fiddled around. maddiedog was GREAT about the implementation!

Thanks Mgalutia88. Thanks all!
gn2
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor
Year: None

Post by gn2 »

Have I missed out on a good flamewar or something?
I am disappointed.
Four decades on two wheels has taught me nothing, all advice given is guaranteed to be wrong
Tribpreper
Banned User
Banned User

Post by Tribpreper »

gn2 wrote:Have I missed out on a good flamewar or something?
I am disappointed.
You were with us in spirit. Believe me.