I bought a Service Shop Repair Manual for NSS300A ABS Forza

General Honda Forza 300 chat, questions about the Forza, or questions about riding.

Moderator: Modsquad

missy
Year: 2014 forza ABS
Color: red forza

I bought a Service Shop Repair Manual for NSS300A ABS Forza

Post by missy »

Hello again scooterites. My search to buy locally for a shop service manual for the Forza proved fruitless from the Honda dealer in London, Ontario, Canada, so I went on line. I just received a brand new official Honda NSS300a shop service repair manual from a certain Mr. K. Riggs. His web site in the USA is http://www.service-shop-repair-manual.com. He is one of few who ship to Canada and as well as other payment methods, he utilizes PayPal for those who like to pay that way. The part number is 61K0400 and the price is $30 USA dollars for the manual and about $30 USA dollars to ship to Canada. The entire process from order to delivery into my rural mailbox took about 10 days. The book was well wrapped and packaged and sustained no shipping damage. The 8 1/2 by 11 inch manual is premium paper with black fade to red plasticized covers and is well put together. It has white "2014" letters on the upper right and a red Honda logo/name on centre top. There is white "service manual" letters above a black gear imposed on the cover, with red "NSS300/A" lettering in the front cover lower right side. The manual has 23 chapters and is about 1 inch thick, lots of pages with photos and diagrams and seems to cover most everything except some electrical and fuel injection statistics could have been more expansive. However it does have a colour coded wiring diagram included at the back, very nice. The final price in Canadian dollars was about $75 dollars, which is far better than anything else I could find. I think for the price you can't go wrong and he seems to be an honest shipper, which is always a risk when placing an order these days. I have already used the manual to locate certain things not covered in the owners manual, and am well satisfied with the purchase.