Great Ride Today!

General Honda PCX chat, questions about the PCX, or questions about riding.

Moderator: Modsquad

Pat Anderson
Year: 2015
Color: white

Great Ride Today!

Post by Pat Anderson »

The weather here on the Upper Left Coast has been just spectacular, and I decided it was too good not to go for a ride!

The first 27 miles or so, from Birch Bay to Lynden and then on to Sumas (fire up Google Maps, boys and girls) were boring, straight as an arrow and absolutely flat. But from Sumas on, it the riding got really good! Twisties on hills for miles and miles between Sumas and Maple Falls and Glacier on the Mount Baker Highway, where I turned around and headed for home! In Glacier, I was only about 20 miles from the end of the Mount Baker Highway at the ski area! Next time I may press on and go all the way to the top!

Ride was exactly 100 miles, took just about three hours, so pretty low average speed. Fuel economy overall was 68 miles per gallon, about the best the Forza has turned in for me! All in all, a VERY good day on the scoot!
Pat & Patty Anderson
Birch Bay, WA
Red 2014 Forza 300 ABS (scoot is FOR SALE!)
White 2015 PCX150 (Pat's scoot)
Red 2013 PCX150 (Patty's scoot)
Steph
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster
Year: 2013 150cc
Color: Black PCX

Re: Great Ride Today!

Post by Steph »

That's a good ride. I did a 140 mile ride last weekend. Not on my PCX. But, on my CTX 700ND. When the weather is good, time for a ride!
Mel46
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor
Year: 2013
Color: red PCX

Post by Mel46 »

We have gone out riding a few times this week. I think we probably racked up 300 or more miles. It has been absolutely beautiful out, aside from it being allergy weather. They say that if you didn't have any allergies before you came to Georgia, you definitely will before you leave. One thing i can say for sure is that when we were visiting our daughter in Washington State, we didn't have to take any of our allergy medications. If only we could afford to move there permanently. Well, at least we can think about visiting them again. That is better than nothing. Maybe we can see the areas we missed on our last visit. Too many beautiful sites, too little time.
Currently own:
Red 2013 Honda PCX150

Givi tall windshield & tailbox - Lots of extra lights
Custom seat from Thailand - Bad Boy Airhorn
Takegawa Lowering Shocks - Michelin City Grip Tires
Headlight assy upgraded to LEDs w/HS5 main bulbs
NCY variator, drive face, and rollers
Pat Anderson
Year: 2015
Color: white

Post by Pat Anderson »

Truth, too many places to go, things to see and things to do!
Pat & Patty Anderson
Birch Bay, WA
Red 2014 Forza 300 ABS (scoot is FOR SALE!)
White 2015 PCX150 (Pat's scoot)
Red 2013 PCX150 (Patty's scoot)