Few New Pics of Red October Taken Today!

General Honda Forza 300 chat, questions about the Forza, or questions about riding.

Moderator: Modsquad

Blackbeard1718
Regular User
Regular User

Few New Pics of Red October Taken Today!

Post by Blackbeard1718 »

We FINALLY had a Sunny Day today, so I took a ride on River Road, on the Guadalupe River, and snapped a few New Pics, when I stopped for a break.

Cheers!

BB
Blackbeard

"The Floggings will continue, until Morale improves!"

Current Scoot: 2014 Honda Forza 300 ABS (Red October)

Former Scoots: TNG Verona 150, Kymco People S200, Kymco People S250, Suzuki Burgman 400, Honda Ruckus 50, Yamaha Zuma 125, Kymco People GTi300, Honda Big Ruckus PS250
E. Foster Salsbury
Regular User
Regular User
Year: 2015 NSS300A

Re: Few New Pics of Red October Taken Today!

Post by E. Foster Salsbury »

Beautiful! Looks super comfortable!

What's the longest time you've sat on it?
Salsbury
2015 Forza 300ABS-2km 10/17/2015
Blackbeard1718
Regular User
Regular User

Post by Blackbeard1718 »

E. Foster Salsbury wrote:Beautiful! Looks super comfortable!

What's the longest time you've sat on it?

Thanks!

In the Garage or on the Road? :lol:

Longest time is an hour straight, a 15 minute Snack/Sqwincher Break, then another hour on the Return Ride. That's the time it takes to Ride River Road, end to end. Didn't "NEED" to take a Break, but I like to keep Hydrated in both Summer & Winter. The Seat Setup is extremely comfortable, with the Backrest and AirHawk.

Cheers!

BB
Blackbeard

Former Scoots: TNG Verona 150, Kymco People S200, Kymco People S250, Suzuki Burgman 400, Honda Ruckus 50, Yamaha Zuma 125, Kymco People GTi300, Honda Big Ruckus PS250
GeorgeSK
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor
Year: 13PCX,15Forza
Color: Both Red

Post by GeorgeSK »

Your decal/dress-up job looks pretty nice too!
On my scoot, getting there is WAY more than half the fun!

Please paste this address into a new tab and add yourself to the map: https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=1NlP7xk7KMdJReQnm-iDhldFBdpQ&ll=4.995760578398276%2C0&z=2
but please, don't delete anybody, no matter how badly they deserve deleting :)
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator
Year: 2015 PCX 150esp
Color: Pearl *White*

Post by WhiteNoise »

Yes! That's Different! 8)
Love the worldly decals on yer topbox and the other types placed on yer bike.
Whoa....that's a Biker's Friend roll bag I'm also looking at! Cool...what size and how do like it? I've been a fan of this company's quality bags for along time, but I never paid the big bucks for one. I received a holiday email from them last week and was hoping to read Sale News. Nothing. Never a sale, it's such a shame. Sooo...how do you like it?
Location, Year & Color - Please enter Yours today!
How? Log in. Click the User Control Panel button (top right of any page). Upon destination, click Profile in left column. Look >See the questions? Please Complete. We Thank You
Blackbeard1718
Regular User
Regular User

Post by Blackbeard1718 »

GeorgeSK wrote:Your decal/dress-up job looks pretty nice too!
Thanks GeorgeSK!

I DO like my Decals! I've been doing this to my Cars/Scoots for over 40 years. Kinda personalizes them for me. I know I'll never see a Duplicate Car/Scoot in a Parking Lot!
WhiteNoise wrote:Yes! That's Different! 8)
Love the worldly decals on yer topbox and the other types placed on yer bike.

Whoa....that's a Biker's Friend roll bag I'm also looking at! Cool...what size and how do like it? I've been a fan of this company's quality bags for along time, but I never paid the big bucks for one. I received a holiday email from them last week and was hoping to read Sale News. Nothing. Never a sale, it's such a shame. Sooo...how do you like it?
Thanks Whitenoise!

The Top Case Decals, are Countries I visited while I was in the Navy. Half of them more than once.

The Biker's Friend is a FANTASTIC Multi-Use Bag! I bought it in '07, when I started riding longer distances with my Riding Group. It rode on my Burgman for 3 years, until I took a Medical Hiatus for 2 years, when I sold the Burgman, and put the Bag in the attic.

Biker's Friend on Burgman 400:

When I bought the Forza in Oct, the Bag was a PERFECT fit for it, so I strapped it back on again. Not a mark on it! It's NOT Leather, but it's a tough material similar to Leather.

I have the ML Medium Large 11"x19" Bag. On the Burgman, I used it for Extra Road Storage which always came in handy. Since I had a Backrest already, I didn't need it in that capacity.

When I added it to the Forza, it was with the intent to use it as a Backrest & Storage. I bought the Package that has the Bungee's & Straps, with 2 Velcro Backrest Pads, 1 Mesh for Summer & 1 for the Rest of the year, and the Lumbar Roll that Snaps onto the Backrest Pads. It's very Adjustable with the Velcro sewn into the Bag and Backrest Pads. It's very easy to find a comfortable position for it.

The Center Tube, is hard PVC. Not too thin, and not too thick. Just right for Back Support, and also to keep the interior contents from being crushed while I'm leaning on it. I keep lightweight gear in there, like my Frogg-Toggs, Jacket Windbreaker Liner, and Spare Bungee's & Straps in a Zip-Loc Bag. Both ends of the Tube, have Pop-Open Flaps, that have Inside/Outside Pockets on them, for smaller items, like a Mini Spray-Bottle of Plexus & Rag for my Visor & Windshield, Spare Velcro Straps, Road-Munchies, and a Small First Aid Kit.

WHY pay that much for a Roll Bag? Having purchased a few other Roll Bags before this one, NONE were durable enough for the Road Trips we made, and there was always a Storage Capacity issue, as well as Keeping things from Getting Crushed issue. The Biker's Friend is the LAST Roll Bag I'll ever have to buy. With all of the Use & Abuse I've put it through, it STILL looks like new today!

Cheers!

BB
Blackbeard