Honda Windsheild Windscreen for Sale

Cosmetic accessories, comfort accessories, windshields, luggage racks, etc.

Moderator: Modsquad

you you
What's a wot?
What's a wot?

Re: Honda Windsheild Windscreen for Sale

Post by you you »

depthman wrote:
Generous of you to let it go
Not sure what that means?

Just thanks for the opportunity

It's not as if you are simply selling something that you made a mistake in buying is it?

Thank you for making me feel speshull
depthman
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor

Post by depthman »

Just thanks for the opportunity

It's not as if you are simply selling something that you made a mistake in buying is it?

Thank you for making me feel speshull
Did I make a mistake in buying it? Let's say if I'd known it would be too short for me I would not have purchased it. So I'm selling at a loss. Maybe I should have said "I'm getting rid of it" instead. Maybe then I wouldn't have incurred sarcastic comments. I guess I deserve it though. Thanks for making this forum so friendly.
ron labbe
red 2013 PCX150
maddiedog
Benevolent Overlord
Benevolent Overlord
Year: 2011
Color: White

Post by maddiedog »

Qed, don't be an ass. That was unnecessary.

Personal insults aren't allowed -- that was damn close to one. I like you being here, your snide remarks are humorous. Still, that was excessive, don't let it happen again. :D
Currently ride: 2011 Honda PCX 125 - Upgraded windshield and seat, keeping this one mostly stock
Previously rides: 2005 V-Strom DL650, 1974 Vespa Ciao, 2011 Honda PCX 170 (tons of mods - takegawa 170cc big bore kit, gears, etc), 1996 Honda Nighthawk 250, 1987 Honda Spree, 2000 KTM 125SX, 2003 Honda Silverwing, 2007 Genuine Buddy 125, 1998 Honda PC800, 2008 Buddy 125 (white), 2008 Buddy 125 (red), 2001 Honda Reflex, 1987 Honda Elite, 1988 Honda Spree, 2007 Yamaha Vino, 2007 Honda Metro, 2x 125cc pure-chinesium dirt bikes
GMax

Post by GMax »

I would like to purchase original Honda glass.
You can send it in Russia?
My email goncharov.maxim ( a ) g m a i l . c o m
GMax

Post by GMax »

depthman
write me an email
depthman
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor

Post by depthman »

Sorry, sold on eBay.
ron labbe
red 2013 PCX150
GMax

Post by GMax »

depthman
tell me PART NUMBER original glass Honda for PCX
Taz
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Post by Taz »

If you are looking for a bigger windscreen for the pcx I would not get the honda one. Its expensive and not tall enough. Better options are from ermax or givi and there are plenty of pics and threads here on those.
ScooterKim
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor

Post by ScooterKim »

I think we all make mistakes in buying items, especially scooters or accessories for our scooters. However, that does not make it right to write comments that are not "user friendly". We are all good people behind our keyboards and should keep the atmosphere (what we write) clean and easy. Besides, we might have to put up with that stuff at work, but not here. Ok, enough of my "newbie" 2 cents worth.

I know I have made 2 mistakes recently, one buying my Kymco 250 that was not rider friendly at all so I traded it in at a loss and bought my PCX. Best thing I did, to get my PCX. The other was my GIVI smoked windscreen. It's currently on EBAY if anyone needs one. It was not tall enough for me. I did not know that until I installed it and tried it. Too late then... no money back. If someone needs a midsize windscreen, I would rather sell it to a fellow PCX'er for less. let me know. thanks for listening. ScooterKim
Taz
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Post by Taz »

Well Im all for telling GMax as a new member here, to not buy short windscreens that actually create more head buffet and helmet noise without being aware of these issues. That includes the short Ermax and short Givi options as well as the Honda screen. The Honda is worse as its so expensive as well.