Look what I found...

General Honda Forza 300 chat, questions about the Forza, or questions about riding.

Moderator: Modsquad

fish
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor

Look what I found...

Post by fish »

Went for coffee at my favorite village this morning...and when the car parked in front of me pulled out, look what I found:Image

So we went visiting...Image

While I was checking the scoot out (67K miles on it) the owner appeared and we had a heck of a nice chat. (the same bloke that owns the '51 BMW bike I saw in town a few weeks ago) He said his Reflex "goes like a ......!" compared to the bimmer...and the scratches on the R side are because "that front brake works a whole lot better" than the bimmer's drum brake!Image
That's a GIVI front screen...and he does his own servicing.
(Honda could give us tall fellows another 4" of knee room if they'd quit bringing the front body-work to the rear for no good reason! Storage cubbies really are not that important!)
My first time connecting with a fellow Honda scooter person.
Fish
Steph
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster
Year: 2013 150cc
Color: Black PCX

Re: Look what I found...

Post by Steph »

That is really cool! We go to a little village for coffee too!
fish
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor

Post by fish »

Found some pictures of older Honda scooters.
So, this fellow is riding a scoot that could be from 2000, 14 yrs old! Pretty darn good looking 14 yr old scoot. He said it runs great....and that he has done next to no servicing of it other than oil changes.
Fish
speedandstyle
Regular User
Regular User

Post by speedandstyle »

There is a guy who has a yellow Reflex here. I almost bought it but he wanted too much. In the end he ended up keeping it. I have a feeling he didn't really want to sell it.