Where is the nearest gas station?

General Honda Forza 300 chat, questions about the Forza, or questions about riding.

Moderator: Modsquad

davenowherejones
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster
Year: 2014
Color: Silver

Re: Where is the nearest gas station?

Post by davenowherejones »

Languages change, you are not talking the same English spoken 400 years ago. Spelling is by mutual agreement or disagreement. Half the English speakers in Britain cannot understand the other half. Some accents seem like a completely different language and almost are.

And most of the gasoline around here is not completely gasoline any more. But who wants a chemical dictionary to go have some fun on a scooter.

Twice this week I have needed parts for a lawnmower and twice I have pulled up to the store at closing time. But any excuse to ride my Forza is a valid reason.

We have a big storm blowing right now. The Forza was having a hard time going straight. Who needs a winding road when you have strong winds?
davenowherejones
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster
Year: 2014
Color: Silver

Post by davenowherejones »

I have been to those places, Tofino etc. How I got there I don't remember. It was a long time ago, 1979??? Yeah, just because a place has a name on a map doesn't mean it has stores or fuel. In Canada the distances can be vast but I hear Australia is even worse in spots.
E. Foster Salsbury
Regular User
Regular User
Year: 2015 NSS300A

Post by E. Foster Salsbury »

MikeP wrote:
I like to do day trips to remote areas like Tofino, Port Renfrew, or Gold River for example...
They still got the goats on the roof out the Tofino way?
Salsbury
2015 Forza 300ABS-2km 10/17/2015
MikeP
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor
Year: 2013
Color: White /red

Post by MikeP »

E. Foster Salsbury wrote:
MikeP wrote:
I like to do day trips to remote areas like Tofino, Port Renfrew, or Gold River for example...
They still got the goats on the roof out the Tofino way?
Oh yes they sure do. Very busy tourist stop in the summer.
I even go there to shop for produce, its often cheeper than in town. Another beautiful spot is Cathedral Grove on the way to Port Alberni. Huge trees and beautiful walking trails.
I better stop, or I will be calling in sick for work. Got a hankering to ride and ride.....
Happiness is two wheels and a full tank of gas!