Request for Honda top box pictures.

Cosmetic accessories, comfort accessories, windshields, luggage racks, etc.

Moderator: Modsquad

forzanator
Year: 2014 forza
Color: Red

Request for Honda top box pictures.

Post by forzanator »

Hello. I am considering getting the 45L Honda one key topbox for my Forza 300. I understand that like the model T, it only comes in one colour.

The dealer can't show me any images. Google is of little help.

If any of you have installed the Honda box, could you do me a favour and take some images of it?

I am particularly interested in what the mounting bracket, the back pad (if any), the Honda badging and the interior look like.

Also, any advice/opinions from those who have the Honda box would also be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Andy.
willajabir
Regular User
Regular User

Re: Request for Honda top box pictures.

Post by willajabir »

Larry
2014 NSS300E born on 12/11/13
May the Forza be with you

my Forza pics: https://postimg.cc/gallery/Y9JWhsg
alan
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor

Post by alan »

just my two cents I put the small Honda top box on its kind of cheesey for the cost I think I would look at the givi monokey topbox and compare
Forza 300
Regular User
Regular User

Post by Forza 300 »

At the moment I'm using the top box off my honda sh150 it's kinda small 35 L ,I'm going to get the 45L honda top box it looks like the same top box that I had on my honda st -1300 if it is it's a really nice with a nice carpet and hold down straps ,the honda top box is available in different colours in different country's , the other option is get one and have it painted to match your bike
Forza 300
Regular User
Regular User

Post by Forza 300 »

Update the honda 45 liter top box from any year honda st 1300 will fit on the honda forza 300 bracket kit sold in Canada and USA, and the 35 liter top box off a honda sh 150i will also fit the honda forza bracket kit, as well as the honda forza 300 (35 liter ) top box with no modifications.
Forza 300
Regular User
Regular User

Post by Forza 300 »

Update the honda 45 liter top box from any year honda st 1300 will fit on the honda forza 300 bracket kit sold in Canada and USA, and the 35 liter top box off a honda sh 150i will also fit the honda forza bracket kit, as well as the honda forza 300 (35 liter ) top box with no modifications.