HI Everyone

General Honda PCX chat, questions about the PCX, or questions about riding.

Moderator: Modsquad

Mel46
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor
Year: 2013
Color: red PCX

Re: HI Everyone

Post by Mel46 »

Use the Chrome browser and have it translate the pages. It is simple, if you have a PayPal account. Keep in mind what others have said. Either order the seal when you order your seat or remove the seal from your original seat once the new seat has arrived, and install it on the new seat. Either way, it is simple because the seal has double sided tape on it. You can turn the old seat over and follow how it was installed, starting where the 2 bolts go in. Also, if you have a problem putting the bolts back in, get some duct tape to hold the nuts in place. Then reach your finger in through the hole between the bolts and align the nut and bolt. I made it easier for future tear downs by taking the original bolt over to Home Depot and buying two longer ones. It makes reassembly so much easier. You need to bring the original bolt with you because it is metric and they have to match the threads so it will work with the nut that came with the bike. Most of the metric bolts, if lost during a teardown, can be replaced with ones from Home Depot. If you absolutely need the bolt to be black, change it out with one that is hidden somewhere else on the bike.
Currently own:
Red 2013 Honda PCX150

Givi tall windshield & tailbox - Lots of extra lights
Custom seat from Thailand - Bad Boy Airhorn
Takegawa Lowering Shocks - Michelin City Grip Tires
Headlight assy upgraded to LEDs w/HS5 main bulbs
NCY variator, drive face, and rollers
Eddie

Re: HI Everyone

Post by Eddie »

Alice761 wrote:Just ordered my new seat the hump was killing me.

http://www.powerbypcx.com/achat-selle-t ... 69433.html

Hello Alice761. I was considering one for myself or my wife. How do you like it? How tall are you? Is the edge further back than the hump?