Rockin a New Forza

General Honda Forza 300 chat, questions about the Forza, or questions about riding.

Moderator: Modsquad

Beboman
Year: 2014
Color: red

Rockin a New Forza

Post by Beboman »

Hello everyone, I've been lurking on this forum for months. I've been doing research on the 2015 PCX... that was gonna be my new ride! My youngest daughter is about to start driving, and I wasn't about to buy another car, so she would get my car, and I'll commute on my PCX150. I've read every single post on this forum to be prepared to buy a PCX.... long story short, I went to the dealer, sat on the PCX, and realized I'm too big for that scoot (6'4"@240lbs). I then sat on the Burg 200 little bit better fit, and loads of underseat storage... I went for the Burg 200...due to some paperwork problems that deal fell through... good thing... I don't want to offend any Burg 200 owners, but that's one ugly ride....... yesterday evening my Forza arrived!
I'm a happy camper :D
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator
Year: 2015 PCX 150esp
Color: Pearl *White*

Re: Rockin a New Forza

Post by WhiteNoise »

Wow! Ring-Around-The-Rosie!
Well, congrats on ending up with the Right Scoot for You!! She sat happily waiting for you to find out the "hard way?" Some phrase that is :roll: One a parent uses. We dislike. Then we say it. Yep....like ring-around-the-Rosie.
Off that...scootin' on.
Boy, I'm glad to hear that you disliked the 200 burger. I waited so long for that one to arrive, that I quit on it. I didn't buy a Forza but I checked it out before buying my 2nd PCX. I'm shorter then you and the Forza's seat was just too wide of a straddle. And....it only comes in Red. Shame, cause I would've bought it otherwise.
Good luck with yours, it's a great Honda machine. Have Fun!!
Location, Year & Color - Please enter Yours today!
How? Log in. Click the User Control Panel button (top right of any page). Upon destination, click Profile in left column. Look >See the questions? Please Complete. We Thank You
wilbur
Regular User
Regular User
Year: 2014 Forza ABS
Color: The fast color

Post by wilbur »

Congrats! Enjoy it as I'm enjoying my new Forza!
Image, Image
Beboman
Year: 2014
Color: red

Post by Beboman »

The "RED" is kinda growin on me, but I would have liked a white one.
Samurai0tx
Year: 2015
Color: Red

Post by Samurai0tx »

Welcome to the club