Nice day for a Scoot

General Honda Forza 300 chat, questions about the Forza, or questions about riding.

Moderator: Modsquad

wadaguy
Year: 2014
Color: Red

Nice day for a Scoot

Post by wadaguy »

I always find something new everytime I get out and Scoot...
Attachments
Scoot 3.jpg
Scoot 3.jpg (118.7 KiB) Viewed 1381 times
Scoot 2.jpg
Scoot 2.jpg (158.7 KiB) Viewed 1381 times
Scoot.jpg
Scoot.jpg (167.59 KiB) Viewed 1381 times
Previous Scoot, 2008 Sym RV250
Bash On!
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Re: Nice day for a Scoot

Post by Bash On! »

Very nice! What's the old building?

Those recent shots? We're fully leafed just south of you--in North Central Texas.
2013 PCX 150 [now an ex-bike, soon to be consigned to the bottom line of the sig]
2013 Silver Wing ABS (Black)
1971 BMW R75/5 (White)
Too many ex-bikes to list, and, besides, who really cares what we used to own?
wadaguy

Post by wadaguy »

Took them yesterday while out and about scooting around Moore (Central OK). Looks like an old house thats about gone, but still a partial driveway and 4 walls left. All kinds of things to scout around at.
montliz44
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor
Year: 2013,2014
Color: red+redder

Post by montliz44 »

Nice pics, Wadaguy, thanks.

Love Oklahoma; miss it though, haven't been there for a few years.

"OKLAHOMA IS OK", as they say, but it's so true...

Johnny
One PCX, One Forza -- Twice the fun, half the money!
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator
Year: 2015 PCX 150esp
Color: Pearl *White*

Post by WhiteNoise »

Thanks for sharing, they're Beautiful photos for sure...and Yes! I see your skull (don't get scared folks :P itsa chrome sticky on his windscreen ;)

wadaguy, you're lucky to have so many great places to go on an adventure. Thank goodness for cellphones heh, you really can't get lost! "Oh Happy Day(s)!" :D
Location, Year & Color - Please enter Yours today!
How? Log in. Click the User Control Panel button (top right of any page). Upon destination, click Profile in left column. Look >See the questions? Please Complete. We Thank You
Mel46
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor
Year: 2013
Color: red PCX

Post by Mel46 »

My brother and his family live in a little town named Caddo, not far from Durant, Ok. He has been there for so long that I stopped counting the years. He once said that he stayed there only because his wife is from there, but now he has reached that age when your kids grow up and have kids of their own, so it is home to him now. I have been out there and there isn't anything out there. It is just open plains there, with scrub trees.
He fishes at lake Texoma when he can. He is older than I am but still has to work in order to feed himself and his wife. Social Security just doesn't do it. If I won the lottery he would be the first person I would help....but that is just a dream. I can't imagine that kind of life.
Currently own:
Red 2013 Honda PCX150

Givi tall windshield & tailbox - Lots of extra lights
Custom seat from Thailand - Bad Boy Airhorn
Takegawa Lowering Shocks - Michelin City Grip Tires
Headlight assy upgraded to LEDs w/HS5 main bulbs
NCY variator, drive face, and rollers
wadaguy

Post by wadaguy »

Mel46 wrote:My brother and his family live in a little town named Caddo, not far from Durant, Ok. He has been there for so long that I stopped counting the years. He once said that he stayed there only because his wife is from there, but now he has reached that age when your kids grow up and have kids of their own, so it is home to him now. I have been out there and there isn't anything out there. It is just open plains there, with scrub trees.
He fishes at lake Texoma when he can. He is older than I am but still has to work in order to feed himself and his wife. Social Security just doesn't do it. If I won the lottery he would be the first person I would help....but that is just a dream. I can't imagine that kind of life.

Thats Bo~Na~Fide Bigfoot country there......Many spots to scoot around too, just for kix!
wadaguy

Post by wadaguy »

WhiteNoise wrote:Thanks for sharing, they're Beautiful photos for sure...and Yes! I see your skull (don't get scared folks :P itsa chrome sticky on his windscreen ;)

wadaguy, you're lucky to have so many great places to go on an adventure. Thank goodness for cellphones heh, you really can't get lost! "Oh Happy Day(s)!" :D

Not scary at all...... :geek: