Kihiekruzer mobile

Pictures of your scooter, ride reports, and day trips.

Moderator: Modsquad

Kiheikruzer

Kihiekruzer mobile

Post by Kiheikruzer »

my 150 christened with a few decals.. time to rest
Attachments
DSC_0013.JPG
DSC_0013.JPG (419.84 KiB) Viewed 1867 times
DSC_0011.JPG
DSC_0011.JPG (366.17 KiB) Viewed 1867 times
DSC_0010.JPG
DSC_0010.JPG (432.36 KiB) Viewed 1867 times
dasshreddar
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster
Year: forzaruckuspcx
Color: black

Re: Kihiekruzer mobile

Post by dasshreddar »

Nice, is that first pic taken from Kihei?
I'll be there soon ;)
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator
Year: 2015 PCX 150esp
Color: Pearl *White*

Post by WhiteNoise »

......& I'll bring the Corona :D
Looks like the makings of a great commercial!
Beautiful, what's the temp there?
Location, Year & Color - Please enter Yours today!
How? Log in. Click the User Control Panel button (top right of any page). Upon destination, click Profile in left column. Look >See the questions? Please Complete. We Thank You
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator

Post by WhiteNoise »

oh......nice Island decals too, I likey ;) Which one on you relaxing on? (color helps)
How? Log in. Click the User Control Panel button (top right of any page). Upon destination, click Profile in left column. Look >See the questions? Please Complete. We Thank You
dasshreddar
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Post by dasshreddar »

It's the big yellow one,(maui) whitenoise ;)
Kiheikruzer

Post by Kiheikruzer »

The 1st pic is from from Big beach, " Makena" south side...about 15 minutes south of Kihei. temp is about 82 here everyday. the water temp is the same.. it does look like a Corona ad in the makings, just minus the hot chicks..
the larger yellow Island is Maui for sure dasshreddar. more pics to come...
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator

Post by WhiteNoise »

Very cool. That "Big" beach photo needs a PCX sitting near the shore line (focused between your thighs :oops: ) Cut n paste or some program using a side photo of your scoot? Can that be done? I wonder what software program does stuff like that? I'm Not familiar, but would love to know of one.

To Dave (maddiedog): this looks like another great photo for the forum headline. I've seen some other beauties along the way too. Worthy of gathering & tucking away? just sayin' :D

Cheers picture-posters, I really, really enjoy your photo's!! :P :P and clapping
And, thanks dasshreddar, You're going there soon?
dasshreddar
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Post by dasshreddar »

yep, going there in 2 weeks can't wait 8) and plan on scootin all over the island with 50cc's :D
Kiheikruzer

Post by Kiheikruzer »

More Island photos on their way, with the black bomber as the center piece this time.. I think you need "photo shop" to put the 150 on the corona beer ad photo..
between my thighs?... I got the shivers.. :oops: :P
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator

Post by WhiteNoise »

Maui.....A dream come true, hey? Island Riding sunrise, sunset. Wah-hoo-la!! Pics....don't forget the pics dass!! 8)
PhotoShop? Is the program worth getting? I'll check description online and the "cost" thanks.
Now waiting to see the :oops: thigh(pcx)thigh :oops: new view (of Big beach photo above) :D
Kiheikruzer

Post by Kiheikruzer »

Let me see what I can do with this 3 day weekend WhiteNoise..Photoshop is a kick butt program that lets you do a lot of photo manipulation. cost is like 500.00.. I do not own it..cheaper I think to ride the beast to a near by beach and try and get a comparable shot... stand by o_O

yes a dream come true. we lived here for 10 years back in 2000 thru 2010, then back to the mainland, Seattle, then back here permanently...what a ton of hard work it is to move here even if you have done it before.. Long Isle huh?... you guys got a good spot for Pizza there?... :P how about just a plain old REAL deli sandwich shop..??? oink oink..
gn2
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor
Year: None

Post by gn2 »

Kiheikruzer wrote:Photoshop is a kick butt program that lets you do a lot of photo manipulation. cost is like 500.00..
If you are prepared to make the effort to learn how to use it, "The Gimp" is far better value ;)
Four decades on two wheels has taught me nothing, all advice given is guaranteed to be wrong
Taz
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Post by Taz »

I use gimp, its free and easy. If you have kids you can get Photoshop at students price. My daughter has been a guru on it since she was 8.
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator

Post by WhiteNoise »

Kihei, Seattle? Lotsa rain and cold, Burr. Good choice returning to Hawaii. You're the second person I've heard say that moving from U.S. to Hawaii (& vise versa) is a p.i.t.a., not to mention all the stress involved! Time to enjoy life, heh? ;)
Pizza, bagels, "that Deli" sandwich, the Big Apple......oh yeah, it's (almost) All good! My gripe now is the winter weather. I loved Florida's fall/winter the best! Miss it. I'm guessing that you've been here before? Wow, Photoshop is expensive o_O I won't even consider that now but..........
gn2 and Taz, I'm going to look into Gimp as suggested. Free/Easy fits my pocket/brain :D I use to have Adobe photo deluxe years ago in an old computer. I liked it. So, Thanks for the info on that! :P
Kiheikruzer

Post by Kiheikruzer »

Good morning WhiteNoise,
I have been to up state-ish N.Y. ...Kent, Watertown, Brockport,Rochester etc....anyway I know what you guys have cooking over in that part of the country..great Pizza, deli's etc.. Winter in N.Y. is magic for sure.. traffic is not But that state, city etc, was made for a snowy winter....

Yes there is always a certain percentage of those who visit these Islands, and return to live here. 99% of them, those especially with kids, seem to return to the mainland after only 2 years. It takes an adventurous soul with no kids, and not very many ties to the mainland to move here and stay here.. the old saying holds true, " its an island, if you didn't bring it here, you wont find it here".

mainland escapee's do not last long for sure. if you come here like we did because of better jobs and a love of the culture, that is one thing, but if you move here because your neighborhood sucks, crime is high, it rains too much where you are from.. all of that stuff is here to. Seattle was and is the best city we ever lived in. It is hard to keep up with Seattle though.. very hustle bustle. If we were in our late 20's like we were when we lived there 20 years ago, that is where we would be now...Big Fun!