torque numbers for the rear swing arm for re-assembly

Having trouble? Need more info on something mechanical? Ask here!

Moderator: Modsquad

chrisdurand

torque numbers for the rear swing arm for re-assembly

Post by chrisdurand »

just got a new tire fitted and will be putting it all back together today...wana say thanks for the help i requested in taking the rear wheel off, now that i have the new tire ready to go back on i was wondering if anyone knew the torque numbers for the rear swing arm........the exaust bolts seem to be as tight as you can put them as it took a small pipe on the ratchet to get them off....OH!!!! and numbers for the exaust to motor would be great.........

thanks,
Chris Durand
you you
What's a wot?
What's a wot?

Re: torque numbers for the rear swing arm for re-assembly

Post by you you »

chrisdurand wrote:just got a new tire fitted and will be putting it all back together today...wana say thanks for the help i requested in taking the rear wheel off, now that i have the new tire ready to go back on i was wondering if anyone knew the torque numbers for the rear swing arm........the exaust bolts seem to be as tight as you can put them as it took a small pipe on the ratchet to get them off....OH!!!! and numbers for the exaust to motor would be great.........

thanks,
Chris Durand

No problem.

What's a tire?
chrisdurand

Post by chrisdurand »

you you wrote:
chrisdurand wrote:just got a new tire fitted and will be putting it all back together today...wana say thanks for the help i requested in taking the rear wheel off, now that i have the new tire ready to go back on i was wondering if anyone knew the torque numbers for the rear swing arm........the exaust bolts seem to be as tight as you can put them as it took a small pipe on the ratchet to get them off....OH!!!! and numbers for the exaust to motor would be great.........

thanks,
Chris Durand

No problem.

What's a tire?
i am just asking for the torque numbers for reinstalling the rim and the swing arm and also the exhaust to motor nuts.
Alibally
Official Moderator
Official Moderator
Year: 2019
Color: Black

Post by Alibally »

The rear hub nut is 118nm. The swing arm and exhaust bolts just tighten them up until tight.
chrisdurand

Post by chrisdurand »

Alibally wrote:The rear hub nut is 118nm. The swing arm and exhaust bolts just tighten them up until tight.
thanks!! thats exactly what i did........so much better than asking me what a tire is....... :D