Custom Exhausts For Other Bikes

The other 2-wheeled contraptions you ride.

Moderator: Modsquad

tbln930
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster
Year: 2013 PCX 150
Color: Red

Custom Exhausts For Other Bikes

Post by tbln930 »

2017 Kawasaki Versys X 300 ABS (Graphite) - 775 miles - Terry Adcox saddle, T-Rex skid, SW-Motech crash bars, Madstad windshield, Givi 30L top case, Ram X-Grip, thermometer, OEM center stand, OEM hand guards

2014 Suzuki V-Strom 1000 ABS Adventure (Candy Daring Red) - 8650 miles - too fast Givi Airflow WS, Givi V47 mount, Givi crash Bars, Givi skid plate, Ravetech GPS mount, USB power outlet, Easter Beaver Fuse box, Denali DR1 LEDs, MondoMoto LEDs, Tool Tube, Zumo 665 GPS, Cobra radar detector, Mobius HD camera

2013 Suzuki V-Strom 650 ABS Adventure (Metallic Thunder Gray) - Sold

2013 Honda PCX 150 (Candy Rose Red) - Sold

SECoda/tbln930
speedandstyle
Regular User
Regular User

Re: Custom Exhausts For Other Bikes

Post by speedandstyle »

When I was a kid I would have loved to have had one of those on my BMX!
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator
Year: 2015 PCX 150esp
Color: Pearl *White*

Re: Custom Exhausts For Other Bikes

Post by WhiteNoise »

First one: Wicked (bet I know who wants one)
Second: Sweeet

speedandstyle, what? We're all still kids! We ride bikes! Fess up...do you still have a bicycle? If so, go on and get yerself #2.

Whoa, Flashback: As young'ins we used baseball cards with clothes pins to hold them on the spokes of our wheels, spaced apart enough to click with revolutions. Sounds changed with self peddled speed. Cool how we did that. Loved it. Then, down the road, we'd remove them, flip them or trade them.

"Flip" defined as: two of us would choose a color while holding a small stack of cards (faced down) in the palms of our hands. One by one we would turn them over and try to match the color we chose on the cards. If both cards matched my chosen color, I won both cards :P If they matched my opponents color they got the two cards. We would try to continue the game till one of us had All the cards being played ;)
Really Cool sounding. You wonder why I like louder mufflers? Hmmm
Check out what Daddy did for these two gals :)

Sorry if I hijacked the thread a bit, but I just couldn't resist my tale
Location, Year & Color - Please enter Yours today!
How? Log in. Click the User Control Panel button (top right of any page). Upon destination, click Profile in left column. Look >See the questions? Please Complete. We Thank You