Replacement PCX125 Panels

General Honda PCX chat, questions about the PCX, or questions about riding.

Moderator: Modsquad

Cellargill
Year: july 2015
Color: Pearl Sienna Re

Replacement PCX125 Panels

Post by Cellargill »

Hi
2nd post (posted on wrong forum!) pl. bear with me
Recently had stolen PCX returned with serious panel damage (sons bike) it is Red Pearl Sienna R320 coded WW125EX2-f July 2015.
I want to know if I can directly replace with Candy Rose Kit from Thailand R340 coded kit used in europe since 2012 and cheapr as a set (cant find set as R320 Prearl Sienna) anybody had any experience with this? Help advice suggestions greatly appreciated
Bob
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator
Year: 2015 PCX 150esp
Color: Pearl *White*

Re: Replacement PCX125 Panels

Post by WhiteNoise »

Welcome aboard our forums :P I'm sure help will be on the way shortly.
In the meantime, please do us All a favor and add your location to your profile. That info helps us solve problems and answer questions.
That can be done by following my easy directions right below this post. Thank you
Location, Year & Color - Please enter Yours today!
How? Log in. Click the User Control Panel button (top right of any page). Upon destination, click Profile in left column. Look >See the questions? Please Complete. We Thank You
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator

Post by WhiteNoise »

Here's what member chicaboo told you earlier in another thread that you mistakenly placed & started:

Hiya,

Just quickly, please pay attention to which forum you are posting in, this is a Forza forum and you won't get noticed as much.

Anyhow, If you buy from BikerzBits or PowerbyPCX, you will get genuine factory painted plastic panels that will fit perfectly.
If you are replacing all panels, you don't have to worry about paint mismatch or which direction the spray nozzle was pointed...
https://bikerzbits.com/honda/pcx/2014/plastic-parts/
http://www.powerbypcx.com/en/47-fairing-set-pcx-v3

I've recently priced replacing my right side plastics, and PowerbyPCX are about 10% cheaper with more flexible shipping options.
How? Log in. Click the User Control Panel button (top right of any page). Upon destination, click Profile in left column. Look >See the questions? Please Complete. We Thank You
you you
What's a wot?
What's a wot?

Post by you you »

WhiteNoise wrote:Here's what member chicaboo told you earlier in another thread that you mistakenly placed & started:

Hiya,

Just quickly, please pay attention to which forum you are posting in, this is a Forza forum and you won't get noticed as much.

Anyhow, If you buy from BikerzBits or PowerbyPCX, you will get genuine factory painted plastic panels that will fit perfectly.
If you are replacing all panels, you don't have to worry about paint mismatch or which direction the spray nozzle was pointed...

I've recently priced replacing my right side plastics, and PowerbyPCX are about 10% cheaper with more flexible shipping options.
What's wrong with yer right side plastics?
Cellargill
Year: july 2015
Color: Pearl Sienna Re

Post by Cellargill »

Hi All
Ive updated my profile to Kent United Kingdom (UK) Bike is English Market and Pearl Sienna Red R320 colourcoded. From Thailand they list R340 Candy Rose colourcoded for Euorepean Market but look same. My issue is I dont want to purchase full kit ~£369(cheaper than buying individual UK Honda panels-~£100 each main panel ) if they are wrong fitments etc. Bikewas stolen/recovereed and needs 8 panels, 4 mainfront end due to malicious damage. Hope this makes sense Im new to this and learning
Bob
chicaboo
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Post by chicaboo »

you you wrote:
WhiteNoise wrote:Here's what member chicaboo told you earlier in another thread that you mistakenly placed & started:

Hiya,

What's wrong with yer right side plastics?
I got a puncture with a slow leak in my rear tyre on my last ride, and consequently went down on a roundabout.
chicaboo
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Post by chicaboo »

Cellargill wrote:Hi All
Ive updated my profile to Kent United Kingdom (UK) Bike is English Market and Pearl Sienna Red R320 colourcoded. From Thailand they list R340 Candy Rose colourcoded for Euorepean Market but look same. My issue is I dont want to purchase full kit ~£369(cheaper than buying individual UK Honda panels-~£100 each main panel ) if they are wrong fitments etc. Bikewas stolen/recovereed and needs 8 panels, 4 mainfront end due to malicious damage. Hope this makes sense Im new to this and learning
Bob
8 panels is practically the whole lot, so you'll never do better with individual panels from anywhere.
You have a choice of two different reds from the two links I provided, but they are different and won't match what isn't damaged.
So you can either buy a full body kit in whatever colour you want, or go back to insurance and they'll most likely write off the scoot.
you you
What's a wot?
What's a wot?

Post by you you »

If i was in the same position I think I'd consider going for a non standard colour or mixing, say, red and white.
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator

Post by WhiteNoise »

:P Meeee tooo! and here's yer chance to do just that. Wow, very cool and different!

Uh oh...I'm having some wee second thoughts. Will your scoot be garaged? :roll: if not, then standing out/being different will also bring the attention of thieves eyes. Hmmm....

But by gosh, by golly I'd love to mix and match panel colors!

@2yous, I'm with you!!! (No you silly, not as pillion :lol:)