Pcx 150

General Honda PCX chat, questions about the PCX, or questions about riding.

Moderator: Modsquad

kurt_tml
Year: 2015
Color: White

Re: Pcx 150

Post by kurt_tml »

Thanks for the replys guys.. For some reason i couldnt get that nss300 :) . Not only the price is triple of pcx, i need extra license too. Plus the mpg is much lower than pcx...

Btw im not going for 120-140 for everyday :D . Hey i will get my pcx in 2days :) . Cant wait for it. Its in red color. Already got my givi box with stoplight too. I think im ready for my first touring, a journey across my country :D .

I found this aftermarket part, name is malossi multivar. Anyone installed this before? Heard it can increase top end
fantasy2c
Regular User
Regular User
Year: 2015

Post by fantasy2c »

kurt_tml wrote:Thanks for the replys guys.. For some reason i couldnt get that nss300 :) . Not only the price is triple of pcx, i need extra license too. Plus the mpg is much lower than pcx...

Btw im not going for 120-140 for everyday :D . Hey i will get my pcx in 2days :) . Cant wait for it. Its in red color. Already got my givi box with stoplight too. I think im ready for my first touring, a journey across my country :D .

I found this aftermarket part, name is malossi multivar. Anyone installed this before? Heard it can increase top end
You'll love the pcx! I'm always coming up for a reason to go for a ride or taking the long out of my way roads to work. Can't wait til next summer I want to take it on a nice long road trip throughout the state of Michigan!
2015 pcx with NYC variator and faceplate and 13g NYC rollers
DeaninMilwaukee
Regular User
Regular User
Year: 2013
Color: black

Post by DeaninMilwaukee »

My 2013 is only mildly modified with dr pulley sliders and the variator face file-milled, but it also has a large national cycle 12.75" windshield and will still get me to around 70-71 mph most of the time. ( no headwind or hills of course! )

Cruising 65 plus is not an issue, so the bike is best on hwy's with a 55 mph limit since everyone does 65 anyways.
GlassMan
Regular User
Regular User
Year: 2017

Post by GlassMan »

I think you you is on to something, anyone know where I can buy a military surplus rocket?